Birchwood Sixth Form
Birchwood's Sixth Form offers a wide range of courses and opportunities for post-16 students wishing to continue their education. We offer the highest level of sixth form education in a challenging, exciting and supportive environment.
While delighted to receive applications from internal and external applicants, places are limited this year and, thus, early application is advised.
Birchwood Sixth Form: Achieving an excellent all-round Post-16 education
Thank you for attending our highly successful Sixth Form Open Evening on Tuesday 18 November. Please can you complete the application form and return to the school by Monday 15 December. We will assess your application over the Christmas period and write to you in the new year. All offers of places in the Sixth Form are conditional to you achieving the necessary GCSE grades as set out in our Sixth Form Brochure. For external applicants we will, in addition to the above, ask you to attend an interview in January.
If you have any questions relating to joining our Sixth Form in September 2015, please contact Mrs Crimes, our Sixth Form Administrator.
- Sixth Form Contract
- Sixth Form Dates 2014-15
- Uni Finance Guide (Parents)
- 16-19 Bursary Fund Policy
- Uni Finance Guide (Gov)*
- Y12 Parental Engagement Evening Presentation (Oct 2014)
Documents for Prospective Sixth Form Students
- Application form: Internal Applicants
- Application form: External Applicants
- Application form: Football Academy
- Sixth Form Brochure for 2015 Entry
- Headteacher Dr Chris Ingate's Open Evening Presentation