We are looking for Staff and Students to engage in the development of an International Ambassador Programme that will support:
- International and cultural awareness
- International communication
- International travel
- Support of educational themes across the partner schools
Who can be an Ambassador?
Any staff or students of the school who has a desire to gain International Experience and is committed to helping others.
What will be expected of you?
- A commitment to termly meetings and fundraising events
- Be prepared to travel to foreign countries
- Be prepared to host or a be part of a support network for visitors from our partner schools
- Be prepared to regularly communicate with our partner schools
- Be able to support the administration and co-ordination if there is a student exchange
- Be able to devise and support international events in school to aid awareness rising
How do you get involved?
If you would like to get involved as an Ambassador, please contact Mr Charles Gilbank.